Like my blogspot via facebook right now !

被我文章感染的你

Your visit is highly appreciated :D

Brilliant words in my mind ★

Eat. Sleep Play. Repeat ( Vacation Mood ON ) xιιaoяaιиy - 10/12/14

Friday, August 13, 2010

Oh ??


Oh well ... (:
Today I'm out-of-control , shotage already
So... I use english to write this posts TODAY !
Hahas , so I don't typed too much nonsence thinqs ady XD

OMG ! ( exited )
I have a funny thinqs to tell all of you today... kakax
It was about my Second sister XD - a.k.a my "jiehs" in Chinese
Oh My God ~~~ She is sooooooooooo " cute " larhh x4 :P
Yesterday 10.00 PM+ I still havn't sleep eihs O.O ??!!
WHY ? because I'm helping my sister surfing internet XD
Then I go to sleep at 11.57PM o'clock +
Heyy , You KNOW ??
My " cute sister " horhh is sleep beside me ...
Because my sister is fellinq unwell so she already fell as sleep at my "cs" bed there
so ... she is going sleep with me hahax`
dunno she is too " hard-workinq" or I am so tired :(
I can't heard the alarm rang..Hoho -O-
Ps : ( the alarm is " out-of-order " ady 1 XDD ) and we are setting 5.25A.M.
So , she is callinq me...
oh, either not callinq oso , she is shakinq me haha XD , Lawls. :X
Then I'm yellinq .... because It feels like just sleep only a while ..O-O
So we are " dicussinq" about who go to brush teeth 1st ... [ haha , paise so childish ar us ]
and the resutl is .... I'm the winner and my sis kena go 1st XDD
Suddenly she open the door and asked : " Did you know what time is it ? "
" Oh heyy , just 12.11AM+ ...."
...... LoL ( Laugh - out - Loud ) :)

Wahaha ... ._.
I can't believe myself can write so many about 1 thinqs only , hehe -.-"
and the other I going lazy ... Wehehe ~

OH Yeah , so I stop writtinq until here ady...
cya tomorrow XP

Muakx~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>> Your Visit Are Highly Appreciated ~~!! ^^V by - Xiiaorainy Get addicted with my bloggie ?! Just simply be my follower to get my latest news ! =3= xDD