Like my blogspot via facebook right now !

被我文章感染的你

Your visit is highly appreciated :D

Brilliant words in my mind ★

Eat. Sleep Play. Repeat ( Vacation Mood ON ) xιιaoяaιиy - 10/12/14

Friday, August 12, 2011

Issue 43 : On Hiatus -


FINALLY , Trial Exam be the history , the past tense man :D
I'm hope that I can scored excelled in the examination with flying colours ,
Can I ??
Moreover that , I had observed my lovely bloggie and found there was some error occur ; (
So I will lock up my blogs for consecutive days and try my best to correct it .
Aww , for that . meaning I need to pay heed on it again .
I'm give up of the code if there I failed to correct it ==
as it really a burden for me .

Sorry if there any inconvenience cause :D
btw Thanks all the visitors for the visit !




I scored 76% in my English ,
88 for my sej :)
Jiayou , Xinting



No comments:

Post a Comment

>>> Your Visit Are Highly Appreciated ~~!! ^^V by - Xiiaorainy Get addicted with my bloggie ?! Just simply be my follower to get my latest news ! =3= xDD