Like my blogspot via facebook right now !

被我文章感染的你

Your visit is highly appreciated :D

Brilliant words in my mind ★

Eat. Sleep Play. Repeat ( Vacation Mood ON ) xιιaoяaιиy - 10/12/14

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Issue 54 | -


Woah woah Yeah Yeah ! :O
Hahas ~
I just checked my draft posts
and I found out that I have been saved about 3 draft posts for Issue 54 ,
but ' they ' have been forgotton by me , heh heh =P
- - - - - - - - - - - skip
Well , went to school today .
Without any surprise , today just 11 person didn't absent :D
Me, sp , ec, xm doing nothing at library
we had decided not going to school anymore this year ,
just wait until that day we get our results baru go to school already
- - - - - - - - - skip

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>> Your Visit Are Highly Appreciated ~~!! ^^V by - Xiiaorainy Get addicted with my bloggie ?! Just simply be my follower to get my latest news ! =3= xDD