Like my blogspot via facebook right now !

被我文章感染的你

Your visit is highly appreciated :D

Brilliant words in my mind ★

Eat. Sleep Play. Repeat ( Vacation Mood ON ) xιιaoяaιиy - 10/12/14

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Issue 93 | Heart Attack :X


Ouch , It's damn embrassing , don't you know ? !!!
where can I find a hole to let me hide in it ?
==....

My headache is making a come back
everytimes I face computer with longer period ~

July had arrived .
Wow , time really goes fast without announcement
I have studied Science about 6 months and 3 hours 15 min T_T
so bad , I just realized.

Yeah , is it stressful ?
Yet , tuitions make my days fullfill just like the candles burns at two ends
Exams make me burning the midnight oils and taken the times I used to be a daydreamer
and now ,
bloody monthly exam is approaching !~
I have to keep study again. sobsob

I am going to try my best at the coming exams
as I don't want to let my grades down and let myself and my parents down !!

stupid mistakes get away from me PLEASE ~
I don't want to dissapoint myself again !

Before I end up my post,
I would want to tell that
I'm going to change my blogger layout , as I'm already fed up with it xD
yet , I still have no time to do it
as you know , it needs to pay a lot of efforts in it ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>> Your Visit Are Highly Appreciated ~~!! ^^V by - Xiiaorainy Get addicted with my bloggie ?! Just simply be my follower to get my latest news ! =3= xDD