Like my blogspot via facebook right now !

被我文章感染的你

Your visit is highly appreciated :D

Brilliant words in my mind ★

Eat. Sleep Play. Repeat ( Vacation Mood ON ) xιιaoяaιиy - 10/12/14

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Issue 96 | 不够 成熟


...
I hate myself to be
Ideological immaturity
I feel awkward every times i see that the others' behaviour are mature.
Inferiority arises spontaneously ....
Dreadfulanxious , helpless around me ;

I hate myself to be like that !
I hate myself as I can't let add math to be one of the subjects that on my fingertips !
indolence keep effecting me


I really hate that kind of me , you know ?!






No comments:

Post a Comment

>>> Your Visit Are Highly Appreciated ~~!! ^^V by - Xiiaorainy Get addicted with my bloggie ?! Just simply be my follower to get my latest news ! =3= xDD