Like my blogspot via facebook right now !

被我文章感染的你

Your visit is highly appreciated :D

Brilliant words in my mind ★

Eat. Sleep Play. Repeat ( Vacation Mood ON ) xιιaoяaιиy - 10/12/14

Thursday, March 3, 2011

[ssue : 10 : The latest of me

Hellos, there ! :)
I'm back , sorry ya bloggie
I had been " absent " for a few days ...
Yeah, because I'm facing trial exam XD
Forgive me please !
Well , I just left 4 exam paper havn't get back only ..
um, I'm still satisfied all my marks expect MATH :(
well, let's us ignore math at this moment , kakax !
Besides , I don't want my scored less than the " baba zaii "
Yucks ! hate him XD
he such digusting !

Oh well, I had been forgot what I wanna to type already.
So i will stop writting at here ,ya ?
Gud Nite , Everybody :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>> Your Visit Are Highly Appreciated ~~!! ^^V by - Xiiaorainy Get addicted with my bloggie ?! Just simply be my follower to get my latest news ! =3= xDD