Like my blogspot via facebook right now !

被我文章感染的你

Your visit is highly appreciated :D

Brilliant words in my mind ★

Eat. Sleep Play. Repeat ( Vacation Mood ON ) xιιaoяaιиy - 10/12/14

Thursday, February 24, 2011

[ssue : 9 : The LAST DAY

um.. maybe I will stop playing facebook start from...
TOMORROW ... ??
Yeah, I know what did I said and I know what I'm doing.
I don't wants
I will get crying at the school on that day to get my PMR results !
I DON'T WANT IT TO BE HAPPEN !
whatever I can't get the good result as I wants, lastly.

NOW I MUST 100% Paying attention on my education !
Yamateh ya , beh xin ting !
Hope you may not break the promiss go to on9 facebook. :)
Maybe I'm still will be coming update my blogspot , hahas !
izzit it will effect me ??
I'm not sure at all .
Besides ,
I hope that my english can become better than now ,
That's why I'm using englsih to type my blog posts now ,
he, he !

Hope I can paying more attention on my math ,
which are my poor-EST subject :(
Well,I'm really no interested on MATH , sorry ya.
But I hope that actually I can get a B on my PMR , for at least !

Ugh ! Exam are counting down and becoming nearer and nearer.
and most of the teacher at school had giving us Revision.
Well , I'm facing a big problem .
I had forgot the 1 that I learn before , GOSH !!!
I had given back to my teacher , sowie !
Sad sad...
Hope my marks will not be " beautiful " lah.
and I'm not hoping that my grades will be falling down !!!

STUDY HARD ! bxt !!!
Go GO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! :D



END ;

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>> Your Visit Are Highly Appreciated ~~!! ^^V by - Xiiaorainy Get addicted with my bloggie ?! Just simply be my follower to get my latest news ! =3= xDD