Like my blogspot via facebook right now !

被我文章感染的你

Your visit is highly appreciated :D

Brilliant words in my mind ★

Eat. Sleep Play. Repeat ( Vacation Mood ON ) xιιaoяaιиy - 10/12/14

Sunday, February 20, 2011

[ssue : 6 : Freaking borinqqqq :U

Today are so boring ...
Nothing that I can do .
Maybe you will get curious and would wants to ask me
why don't go to study ??
Oh, I'm lazy ha has !
Gosh ! I'm talking Nonsense here
Let's us talk about my exam paper .
Well , My marks on Math paper sure will be "beautiful"
at all the time..
I got tried harder already .. Really !
Well, It does not get function ya , ==
uhm.. Let me try again , if can't ..I also have no idea ..
The idea " give up " was "poop" on my mind...
But I'm still wanna let the others see that what they can did ,
I also can be handle or do well !
GOD help me , PLEASE !
I know I'm naughty and "tidak ikhlas" at all the time .
But now you are the one who can help me already ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>> Your Visit Are Highly Appreciated ~~!! ^^V by - Xiiaorainy Get addicted with my bloggie ?! Just simply be my follower to get my latest news ! =3= xDD