Like my blogspot via facebook right now !

被我文章感染的你

Your visit is highly appreciated :D

Brilliant words in my mind ★

Eat. Sleep Play. Repeat ( Vacation Mood ON ) xιιaoяaιиy - 10/12/14

Monday, February 14, 2011

[ssue : 2 : None

Aiya...
Finally can viewed this page already , teehee :P
The network connection are really testing my patient.. XD
Oh well, I got a good news wanna tell myself ( hahas )
Tomorrow I got a public holiday :D
But I also got nothing to do at home...
I would like to hang out with fwrenz, as manual ! Aww ... T_T
Well, I must stop thinkinq something that IMPOSSIBLE already
so It to be continue thinkinq ( daydreaminq) after my PMR :P
We had promiss to the other ( I means my classmates )
that we are going to hang out together after PMR
Sadly, I got a strictly father and mother ...
They did not let us hang out with fwrenz in OFTEN :(
Oh well, I think most of the parents also would be like that ..
Aiyo... I can't pass my heart gap larr...
Sitll continue thinking about that ! <-- cRaZy sia
Let's us just talk back to my daily life ,
uhm... I go to the Society of PPS ...
I got the first put bag on mummy cars ,
after that , I go to found my sister and my brother
We got chat with our PPS teacher totally 30 minutes ! :O
hahas ! luckily we din't scolded by mummy xDD when we get on the car

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>> Your Visit Are Highly Appreciated ~~!! ^^V by - Xiiaorainy Get addicted with my bloggie ?! Just simply be my follower to get my latest news ! =3= xDD