Like my blogspot via facebook right now !

被我文章感染的你

Your visit is highly appreciated :D

Brilliant words in my mind ★

Eat. Sleep Play. Repeat ( Vacation Mood ON ) xιιaoяaιиy - 10/12/14

Saturday, February 19, 2011

[ssue : 5 : Hellos, Mr Stress :(


Uhm... Mr stress are back to my side AGAIN !
Isshk!
I felt that I still had many things that I havn't done .. Yea??
I'm so sorry about it... :(
Our librarian and the prefect are having Pelantikan on Monday :)
Heehe , hope it will be fine while "in-process" hahas!
I'm having a BIG TROUBLE !!!
Dunno why I got always forget this , forget that...
And I got exam on today ...
My mathematics's marks... I scare to get imagine.. Haih
I got made mistake on my science exam paper again ~!!!
Sad lar.. My 100% gone again... T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>> Your Visit Are Highly Appreciated ~~!! ^^V by - Xiiaorainy Get addicted with my bloggie ?! Just simply be my follower to get my latest news ! =3= xDD