Like my blogspot via facebook right now !

被我文章感染的你

Your visit is highly appreciated :D

Brilliant words in my mind ★

Eat. Sleep Play. Repeat ( Vacation Mood ON ) xιιaoяaιиy - 10/12/14

Thursday, February 17, 2011

[ssue : 4 : I'm back !

Oh ! Hiies !!!
Yippie , I'm back after 1 days :)
Got miss me or not ? uhm.. maybe the answer was NOT .
Why ?
Because my bloggie are non-living things ma , XD
I had chosen some songs for singing at the singing contest
- 理想情人
-两个人的荒岛
-回到过去
-嫁妆
-左边
Etc,etc.. ( I had forgotten some of that , I'm sorry )

Well, I still havn't ask my mummy for permission...
I'm scare you know ??
I scared I will heard the answer that I don't want to be heard
but how ??

Oh, got an exam at this Saturday :X
But I still looks like very relax ..
Later when the exam paper were given back by teacher...
I will become " jialat " X.X....

Today , I heard most of them and very angry about that all of them
are going to change our place in class
I don't want to change my places also pleaseeeee ~~~


END ;

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>> Your Visit Are Highly Appreciated ~~!! ^^V by - Xiiaorainy Get addicted with my bloggie ?! Just simply be my follower to get my latest news ! =3= xDD