Like my blogspot via facebook right now !

被我文章感染的你

Your visit is highly appreciated :D

Brilliant words in my mind ★

Eat. Sleep Play. Repeat ( Vacation Mood ON ) xιιaoяaιиy - 10/12/14

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

[ssue : 7 : down down down :(

uhm..I'm not promoting a song now who also named as - Down by Jay Sean
but my mood is.
Well , I'm out-of control now ,for Maybe .
Dunno why I got always forgot something ...
And I think Mr.Stress had bring her wife and he children together
That's what my feeling now ...
Lemme spilt it out please , any place can allow me to do it ?

I hate my latest place in the class now !
I hate the one who sitting behind me in the class , indeed. !!!
Besides , I'm going to study for exam on next week, tuesday until thursday .
I felt sooooooooooooorry with myself.
Did I had giving too much of stress on myself ?
I'm not sure at all .actually I'm in anxious now
so many things that I need to worry about it.
ARGH !
and my mood getting down and down after knew my marks on Math and Science paper
I just get 87% on my favourite subject , Science !
why I always get many careless mistake on it ? Aish...
Math... == dunno how to says lar.
just get a " C " ... Zzz.. what a sucks grade ! :(
Aiyo...
I wanna to scream it out lar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can I ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>> Your Visit Are Highly Appreciated ~~!! ^^V by - Xiiaorainy Get addicted with my bloggie ?! Just simply be my follower to get my latest news ! =3= xDD