Like my blogspot via facebook right now !

被我文章感染的你

Your visit is highly appreciated :D

Brilliant words in my mind ★

Eat. Sleep Play. Repeat ( Vacation Mood ON ) xιιaoяaιиy - 10/12/14

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

[ssue : 3 : I'm getting fat today :(


Get curious with my title?
Yeah , I will be happy if it was really like that :)
Well ,let us just back to the topics.
Today , I woke up at the 7.00 AM +
Izzit early ? or too early ?
uhm..maybe XD
Because my sister's legs had flew over the place that I'm sleeping.
I had no choice , that's why the reasons I got woke up early ,hahas !
After that , I go to refill and reboil the water in kettle
To cooked pasta as our's breakfast :)
But I got failed lastly .
Why ? I get blamed with mummy
because I cooked over time ... hehe
And not delicious at all ,
so nobody were helped me to " clean " the pasta
I got kena to ate all the pasta @O@
actually not all the pasta was eaten by me lar,
just more than the amount that I eat ...
I can't get imagine my weight will gain at least 1kg or no
- - - - - - - - - - -
I'm facing some problem ...
Problem 1
I get interested to take part the singing competition
but I havn't ask mummy and daddy for the permission
to fetch me to MITC or school
Problem 2
I havn't choose the songs that I'm going to sing in the competition
Any suggestion , please?
END ;

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>> Your Visit Are Highly Appreciated ~~!! ^^V by - Xiiaorainy Get addicted with my bloggie ?! Just simply be my follower to get my latest news ! =3= xDD