Like my blogspot via facebook right now !

被我文章感染的你

Your visit is highly appreciated :D

Brilliant words in my mind ★

Eat. Sleep Play. Repeat ( Vacation Mood ON ) xιιaoяaιиy - 10/12/14

Sunday, February 13, 2011

[ssue : 1 : Bye-byes


Bye-byes , the old BehXinTing :)
I'm gonna to update myself start from now -
From this minute,
I must be prefect at all .
Well, I dunno either that I can do it or no .
actually I will try my best to do that ! Yamateh !!! ;D
Yeah , tomorrow are waiting for me already ! BUT !!!!!!
Before that, I must know that what will be my 1st AIM ... ( thinkinq... )
uhm... AHA !
MATH !
I wan to step you under my footstep ! ehehe
Oh GOD , bless for me please~~
Hope that I can get more interest in the subject - MATHEMATICS
Which are the subject I'm POOR-EST !
- - - - -
OH yeah , to who are good in english .
Please help me in my english , okay?
If I got any grammar mistake please remind me ,okay??
For convience to let me correct it ! Ah aha.
Ooooooooooooooh YEAHHhhhhhhhhhhh
Gonna forget about it , tomorrow is Valentine Day .
Best wishes to all of you who are going to celebrate Valentine Day
get enjoy and be happy ya :p ( I'm so kepo at all the time ) XD
END ;

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>> Your Visit Are Highly Appreciated ~~!! ^^V by - Xiiaorainy Get addicted with my bloggie ?! Just simply be my follower to get my latest news ! =3= xDD