Like my blogspot via facebook right now !

被我文章感染的你

Your visit is highly appreciated :D

Brilliant words in my mind ★

Eat. Sleep Play. Repeat ( Vacation Mood ON ) xιιaoяaιиy - 10/12/14

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

[ssue : 8 : Happy B'day to " Ah Lian " :)








Solo-ing .


. 1
. 2
. 3


" Happy Birthday To You ~~ "
"Happy Birthday To You~~"
" Happy Birthday To _____ Ah Lian !!! "
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUU !!!!!!" :) YXM there !!!



Best Wishes to you ya ,
hope your wishes may come true ! hahas !
Oh yeah , after 12:00 , you may became older already .
Must be good girl girl ha !






Back to the topics on myself .
I had decided taking part the Science Camp ..
Quite expensive :) but never mind lah , go to gain experience ! :O
Besides, I need to start reading now.
Monthly Exam are counting down already !
but I'm still looking so relax ,
still got time to update my blog ! GOD ! -O-



END ;

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>> Your Visit Are Highly Appreciated ~~!! ^^V by - Xiiaorainy Get addicted with my bloggie ?! Just simply be my follower to get my latest news ! =3= xDD