Like my blogspot via facebook right now !

被我文章感染的你

Your visit is highly appreciated :D

Brilliant words in my mind ★

Eat. Sleep Play. Repeat ( Vacation Mood ON ) xιιaoяaιиy - 10/12/14

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Issue 60 | Look Renewed :)



















Well , I went to saloon and have rebonding again yesterday.
I'm extremely delightful actually.
but I didn't express my feelings out .
I promiss that I will appreciate what I owned , really.
Oh yea , gonna forget about it.
Mummy had reminded me that the day I get results just left about 20 days already ...
It was approaching !! :O
Dying man ~!
I am really afraid and anxious about my results ....
What a nasty problem :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>> Your Visit Are Highly Appreciated ~~!! ^^V by - Xiiaorainy Get addicted with my bloggie ?! Just simply be my follower to get my latest news ! =3= xDD