Like my blogspot via facebook right now !

被我文章感染的你

Your visit is highly appreciated :D

Brilliant words in my mind ★

Eat. Sleep Play. Repeat ( Vacation Mood ON ) xιιaoяaιиy - 10/12/14

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Issue 66 | Happy New Year ya ^^


Yea , xinting is back again ! :'PPPP
tomorrow is the last day to school before Chinese New Year ,
I'm quite looking forward of that day me and my " little gang " going to someone else house to have practise of presentation of English :O
and tomorrow we are having an opportunity to wear our lovely attire to school :D
hehe and the cupboard always become messy once I try the clothes I was chosen
so my room would be temporarily in disorder xDDDD

Well , I grate all of you , my dearest - visitors of my bloggie ,
have a joyful new year and just put the bad memories at your back !

Keep Moving Forward !!! :X

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>> Your Visit Are Highly Appreciated ~~!! ^^V by - Xiiaorainy Get addicted with my bloggie ?! Just simply be my follower to get my latest news ! =3= xDD