Like my blogspot via facebook right now !

被我文章感染的你

Your visit is highly appreciated :D

Brilliant words in my mind ★

Eat. Sleep Play. Repeat ( Vacation Mood ON ) xιιaoяaιиy - 10/12/14

Friday, January 6, 2012

Issue 63 | The third day to school of 2012


Ouchhhh ! today is the third day I go to school of 2012 ,
well , what can I say is , My God !
How come that time goes speedy ! :C
today our form 4 students finally get classified into the class .
and I was get classified in 4SN.
should I just like to be on cloud nine ??
No , I'm not sure , I'm still hastitating....
Mummy was dissapointed me yesterday , really.
what she talked made me feels that she want me to be in SN class
to prevent the previous reference books bought by my sister go into the drain !
Damn sad !
but I also got interest in SN , but I'm really anxious about that
I can't catch-up ...
you know that feelings ??
Haiz -



No comments:

Post a Comment

>>> Your Visit Are Highly Appreciated ~~!! ^^V by - Xiiaorainy Get addicted with my bloggie ?! Just simply be my follower to get my latest news ! =3= xDD