Like my blogspot via facebook right now !

被我文章感染的你

Your visit is highly appreciated :D

Brilliant words in my mind ★

Eat. Sleep Play. Repeat ( Vacation Mood ON ) xιιaoяaιиy - 10/12/14

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Issue 74 | Passive Voice


Grrrr !~
My lovable holiday is going end ! :S
BUT MY STUPID HAND STILL ENJOYING ITS HOLIDAY !
JUST LEAVE THE HOMEWORK
which just AS TALL AS MOUNT EVEREST at the lonely table -.-" fainted
Oh NO :C
I'm gotta to have a release with _____ CRY !

Can I ?
May I ?
Should I ?

Ouch ! My brain just like out of order at this moment
I hate this feelings , you know ?

I have to put more effort in my academic ,
I have been disappointed myself in the first monthly exam ...
The courses of Form 4 are not just like a piece of cake !
I would want to cry to abreact my negative thoughts in no time .
I"m busy in tuition , homework , lesson every day in 2012 ...
I was be afraid ,
I'm in funk as I don't know what should I to do at the next !
I have no AIM !!!
I don't know where's my future ;
I was dared not to share my thoughts with the other else that I know ,
as I don't know what will there act as ,
maybe there just pretending ?

There are many unknown in my heart core !!!!!!!!!!
I'm suspected that should I have a talk with a psychological counselor teacher ?
I know that I'm passive now...
and I also hate this too , myself ..

Why do I need to clap a hippie smile on my face every day
I also having a lot of troubles
just I tried to hide it

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>> Your Visit Are Highly Appreciated ~~!! ^^V by - Xiiaorainy Get addicted with my bloggie ?! Just simply be my follower to get my latest news ! =3= xDD