Like my blogspot via facebook right now !

被我文章感染的你

Your visit is highly appreciated :D

Brilliant words in my mind ★

Eat. Sleep Play. Repeat ( Vacation Mood ON ) xιιaoяaιиy - 10/12/14

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Issue | Overall


In this moment, I would like to share what has happened on me in these few days or maybe month(s) ?
yeah , perhaps. =D
do forgive me babe xD ( babe = my lovely bloggie , haha. )
I was busy struggling with my final exam for my first semester in my diploma last month.
what to say about the days of exams ...are just dreadful. ( i think you can feel me so )
I do really have a big relief after that and quickly rushed back to my home sweet home in Malacca ,
where I been raised up with loves.
 However , I feel sorry to my roomies as I didn't spend much time with them ;
although they say that " it's OK " and they comprehended me as well.

oh ya , another thing to share is
I really dislike myself for being too grin to people sometimes.
that's why I may feel sorry to them , especially my dearest room mates.
as I was like too mainstream in most of the time and just like a " wet blanket " eventually to them which I really did not mean to do that yet I just unable to change my so-called " weird behaviour ".
Sigh***




No comments:

Post a Comment

>>> Your Visit Are Highly Appreciated ~~!! ^^V by - Xiiaorainy Get addicted with my bloggie ?! Just simply be my follower to get my latest news ! =3= xDD