Like my blogspot via facebook right now !

被我文章感染的你

Your visit is highly appreciated :D

Brilliant words in my mind ★

Eat. Sleep Play. Repeat ( Vacation Mood ON ) xιιaoяaιиy - 10/12/14

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Issue ! I got it


Yeah ! It's has been a while ...
finally I got an opportunity to attend one's wedding dinner . hohoho** ( shouldn't you give me a clap ?? ) :P 
of course , not forget to send my congratulations to the just married couple.

It must be not easy for a girl to accept a propose without sufficient trust, rapport and most importantly the power of  loves. 

so , congratulations !!! :) you must have done a good job , guy !
there were 8 cuisine in total last night.
I was so full but the food was surprisingly good.
the only photo I took for the food was
 the pork's ribs with abalone. XDDD

Ps : it's just as smooth as a baby's butt ... really  Lolllllll

  



** few selfie(s) with my hubby (my sis) and my mum , ^^V









too bad my another sister unable to attend as she unable to make time for the wedding dinner at JB.
ya , I know Studies always comes 1st. ( cruel fact , but it is pointless to deny that )
and  I am regrettably to tell that selca I took with my bro was with my sister. haha
my butt is not that light enough by asking here and there... tired enough .. SIGH **




how adorable my uncle 2 years big's daughter
well , I can say that she really succeeded to catch my attention.
Awww :X





and I had this Kuey Tiew Laksa as my breakfast for the next morning. @JB
( thumbs up for its taste )











and have Domino as our dinner after we rushed back from JB --- to SG --- then Malacca :D
haha, I ordered hawaiian chicken and chicken pepperoni and got the bread stix FREE.
{ just because we are Domino's regular customer . shhhh** }

I know it's awesome , yeah...
but then take good control of your chin your saliva your mouth!! Wahaha :DDDD





No comments:

Post a Comment

>>> Your Visit Are Highly Appreciated ~~!! ^^V by - Xiiaorainy Get addicted with my bloggie ?! Just simply be my follower to get my latest news ! =3= xDD