Like my blogspot via facebook right now !

被我文章感染的你

Your visit is highly appreciated :D

Brilliant words in my mind ★

Eat. Sleep Play. Repeat ( Vacation Mood ON ) xιιaoяaιиy - 10/12/14

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Issue - 我往从前走, 你往未来飞


went for an outing with my former classmate ( my lovely gang ) 
nothing special but doing usual stuffs like eating , chatting blah blah blah
really as usual , we , are always waiting each others to make a decision.
actually it's really fine for me. { I really didn't feel any uneasiness , I swear.}
Well , I was really pleased to see them are still the same , not much changes happened on them. :) they are still the one who I used to be with.
Yeah , I know it's mean for not believing them will still being like what they were.

but then , I really used to think that ..
are we really that kind of friends who is really enough by messaging or calling 
but definitely not having a meet up ?

I'm sorry to having this kind of mindset. but the truth seems like telling me something...

I'm not blaming anyone of us just .. getting a bit upset...


I will feel like is it enough for us 
just by knowing each others are doing good something like that.
is it ??





maybe I should end here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

>>> Your Visit Are Highly Appreciated ~~!! ^^V by - Xiiaorainy Get addicted with my bloggie ?! Just simply be my follower to get my latest news ! =3= xDD