Like my blogspot via facebook right now !

被我文章感染的你

Your visit is highly appreciated :D

Brilliant words in my mind ★

Eat. Sleep Play. Repeat ( Vacation Mood ON ) xιιaoяaιиy - 10/12/14

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Issue 46 : I'm FREEDOM now !



Woohoo ! I get released !!!



this is the words I'm eager to speak-it-loud after the dreadful -

Exam PMR

Well , I'm extremely rejoice about it.
But now , I'm gonna be anxious about my results .
Haiz , I wonder why should we ' suffer ' like this .
Let's forget about it .... t e m p o r a r i L y ....

I just back from Selangor yesterday
Oh yeah ,that is such one of the wonderful and momorable trip
I had before ,with my lovely schoolmates.
I will bear in my mind forever :D
Whatever it was really delighted me , but is also made me lethargic .
We went for the Gua Tempurung at Perak .
It was so excited , but if you are interested to have a whale of a time at there .

Make sure that you are alert ,
attire must be tracksuit with gloves
and a torchlight with waterproof as mandatory ~

Moreover , I'm sure that you sure have wound at your hands and you legs
after you went to Gua Tempurung , just like me xD

hah , I'm at my wit's end ady .
so I would want to stop writting here , bye :S


No comments:

Post a Comment

>>> Your Visit Are Highly Appreciated ~~!! ^^V by - Xiiaorainy Get addicted with my bloggie ?! Just simply be my follower to get my latest news ! =3= xDD