Like my blogspot via facebook right now !

被我文章感染的你

Your visit is highly appreciated :D

Brilliant words in my mind ★

Eat. Sleep Play. Repeat ( Vacation Mood ON ) xιιaoяaιиy - 10/12/14

Monday, October 24, 2011

Issue 48 | The Distance Of 1 and 1/2 Hours ♥



Weee , I come and update again xDD
Just went to my desire place yesterday - KL ♥
Have a good time with my lovely auntie and it's also like a little " farewell "
for my yougest aunt as she is going back to Miri today :D
Yeah , so we had gather together .
Whatever we just stayed not really over 24 hrs there ,
but it was really delighted me , really :)
Ya , maybe I'm really naive , heh !
That's why I will get satisfied easily. >///<

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > Fly toward the direction of You =)

When I'm still simple like a kid , brain storing nothing .
I am dedicated to that we should be together in anytime ;
but now ,
I realised that distance is not the obstruction of me and you ,
as we had unwittingly integrated together ,
that is untouchable , unseen able , unspeakable . ( don't you think that's mystery ?! )
But we can feel it ♥
and always by our side ,
that's what we called ___ F e e l i n g and F a m i l y
We will leading you a hand when you're in trouble ~

Opps , I just discerned that I had far from it :O
Well , I know that all of you are intelligent right ?
so I no need to explain it all , hehe !
Have a sweet dream ya , Good Night :)




I won't afraid ;

as I know that you will find me out

wherever where I

0928


No comments:

Post a Comment

>>> Your Visit Are Highly Appreciated ~~!! ^^V by - Xiiaorainy Get addicted with my bloggie ?! Just simply be my follower to get my latest news ! =3= xDD