Like my blogspot via facebook right now !

被我文章感染的你

Your visit is highly appreciated :D

Brilliant words in my mind ★

Eat. Sleep Play. Repeat ( Vacation Mood ON ) xιιaoяaιиy - 10/12/14

Friday, October 28, 2011

Issue 50 | You Are the Apple of My Eye



Hey guys ,
today I want to recommend a book that is



- 《那些年我们一起追的女孩 》/


《 You Are the Apple of My Eye 》
By 九把刀 ( Giddens Ko ):)




Actually I haven't read the book yet and never ever saw the movie before ,
but it is very famous right now and be fond of teenagers at the same time
do you are the one of it too :P hehheh xD
Well , with the help by the god , I bought it the book , yeah !
Actually I didn't list the book as necessary previously ,
just because of my eldest sister wants to buy somethings at Popular ,
so I went to upstair for " spotting " my " prey " :P
then what was happened I'm sure you're know already , right?
Do anyone had read the book or watched the movie ?!
Izzit splendid ?! I believe there are ~ ^^



Aww , I like this image as it deserves " Non-mainstream " feels man ! =D






Have a snapshot with the novel , SMILE ><" 
( took it with the webcam , I know it was blured )



- The headpage of the novel - like it man O.O






I do wish I have a chance to watch this movie at the cinema !

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>> Your Visit Are Highly Appreciated ~~!! ^^V by - Xiiaorainy Get addicted with my bloggie ?! Just simply be my follower to get my latest news ! =3= xDD