Like my blogspot via facebook right now !

被我文章感染的你

Your visit is highly appreciated :D

Brilliant words in my mind ★

Eat. Sleep Play. Repeat ( Vacation Mood ON ) xιιaoяaιиy - 10/12/14

Friday, February 3, 2012

Issue 68 | The distress of FORM 4 :'(

Ouch , finally can have a break as tomorrow is Saturday again :X
But I have to do revision .
Well , I admit that I feel more pressure than when I were Form 3 .
That was a doubtless truth .
I"m extremely unfortunate this YEAR!!!
 
Already a weeks that I have been forgotten to bring my books and bought wrong books to school !!
What the hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how foolish am I !!!

Moreover , My dear-est buddy - XM !
I'm sorry that I had bought a lot of inconvenience to you.
Forgive me ,kays ? / whatever you will not have a chance to see this

Argh ! Imade a fool of myself TODAY !!
It was SHAME !!!!
It makes my impression getting lower and lower !! :S
Maybe my classmate will think that I"m fatuity!!!!
Sobbing la !~

Well well well , my first monthly exam is coming soon !
Aww , hopefully that I can do well in the exam !
please !

BXT go study la you !
study study !
GO GO ! :U

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>> Your Visit Are Highly Appreciated ~~!! ^^V by - Xiiaorainy Get addicted with my bloggie ?! Just simply be my follower to get my latest news ! =3= xDD