Like my blogspot via facebook right now !

被我文章感染的你

Your visit is highly appreciated :D

Brilliant words in my mind ★

Eat. Sleep Play. Repeat ( Vacation Mood ON ) xιιaoяaιиy - 10/12/14

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Issue 71 |

hehe , last december's pictures :D
wow , the frequency of me online was getting decreased
yeah , I'm damn busy this few month ...
have to tuition , have to do a lot of homework that are such as triple for me before I studied at form 3 :X
I'm getting lethargic ! S.O.S
moreover I also have to arrange and settle the matter being happened about the pemprosesan buku !
I were getting furious !
I wonder why they can be as a librarian !
Things also have to take for them !
argh !



well , today is Valentine Day
and this is the 1st year I get my valentine present
that was given by Karen :D
Aww , thanks you so much  ! XD

opps , here is getting 10 o'clock , 
have to sleep already 
bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>> Your Visit Are Highly Appreciated ~~!! ^^V by - Xiiaorainy Get addicted with my bloggie ?! Just simply be my follower to get my latest news ! =3= xDD