Like my blogspot via facebook right now !

被我文章感染的你

Your visit is highly appreciated :D

Brilliant words in my mind ★

Eat. Sleep Play. Repeat ( Vacation Mood ON ) xιιaoяaιиy - 10/12/14

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Issue 77 | My sister


yoyo , Xinting is back ! ;'S

My second sister went home yesterday.
She is going back to singapore again this Sunday 11/4/12..
Aww -W-
will I miss her ? maybe xD
as I need her guide for my Add MATH !!! teeheee ;D
did you saw that i'm wearing a bracelet in the photo ;
that was being bought by her for me at sg ( Singapore )
She have to study at there for about 3 years and work at there for 8 years...Goushhhh **
I think she's going to live there in future.
well , hope that she'll be fine and I'll be fine too !
getting bored to sit in front of computer ;

see ... how lazy and how crazy am I
as I wasted the precious time with doing nothing !
Grr =W=

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>> Your Visit Are Highly Appreciated ~~!! ^^V by - Xiiaorainy Get addicted with my bloggie ?! Just simply be my follower to get my latest news ! =3= xDD