Like my blogspot via facebook right now !

被我文章感染的你

Your visit is highly appreciated :D

Brilliant words in my mind ★

Eat. Sleep Play. Repeat ( Vacation Mood ON ) xιιaoяaιиy - 10/12/14

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Issue 78 | I'm determined ! :')))))

Feeling sucks ...
No wonder ...
I'm anxious about my academic , especially {.A.D.D M.A.T.H }
My second has been went to Singapore to continue her study ...
As her sister , i should be pleased and proud of her ...
But I had such lost one I can rely on her for myself ... sob sob...
and for the kind of obtuse student in math subject just like me
the teacher must be 101 % patient ,
actually I'm also in distress , and I can't found where's the problem there...
for maybe ,
I'm REALLY HAVE NO INTERESTED IN MATH!!!
yeah , I'm satisfied with this conclusion and it was such as a doubtless conclusion that I have to deny it ~

well , It's fine ...
I'll try my best at M'sia ,and hope you may do well at Sg so ... ^^

I have been defeated my opponent at the past of year ,
whatever I'm not really satify on it
well , JUST LET IT PASS !!
we must keep moving forward ~!
keep kicking , xinting !!!!
I'm going to fight against over you " SPM " !! Grrrr-
Fight-ING !!!!

Xoxo

I'll try my best ,
whatever I have to sacrificed my lovely sleeping time ;
this time , I'll never let myself have an excuse to block my way to strive success !
whatever I may facing illness , faint ,idleness …… on the way
but I want to have a try , really a try for this times .. as it's related to my future !~
I want to get the scholarship whatever else larhh , the important is s-c-h-o-l-a-r-s-h-i-p !!
Go 4 scholarship !!! dude

I want and dare to smile as the bear above when I got my SPM results !!!

Oh hey Books ! I'm going to have many looks on you in no time xDDDD
so I have to cut my time that I used to spent on my blogger , xixi ~!


Oh hyeaaa ,
I have change some new songs at my bloggie ,
have fun kayys !~

Ps : [ self - service here XDDDD ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>> Your Visit Are Highly Appreciated ~~!! ^^V by - Xiiaorainy Get addicted with my bloggie ?! Just simply be my follower to get my latest news ! =3= xDD