Like my blogspot via facebook right now !

被我文章感染的你

Your visit is highly appreciated :D

Brilliant words in my mind ★

Eat. Sleep Play. Repeat ( Vacation Mood ON ) xιιaoяaιиy - 10/12/14

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Issue 79 | " S " goes for ... S A H I B B A :‘)))


Hehe , today ME , EChin ,Yannie , EHwei ,MinEr , yWen ,Mjiunn help teacher and as the " hakim " for the sahibba competition which was held at our school ( STCM ) today...

As one of the " hakim " among them ,
I felt nervous and tension ..:P
as this is the first time for me to do this :)

I just acted like a noob when the competition starts ,
luckily the team I got it are the peoples that I know xD
so ... I have a greatly relieve :S
but there was having some problem when the competition in progress ,
I'm a bad judger :X
but it was quite interesting ,
and I hope that teacher will find me to be the one of the judger next time ;
I was being addicted in it it :'3
and I'll give my best next time ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

>>> Your Visit Are Highly Appreciated ~~!! ^^V by - Xiiaorainy Get addicted with my bloggie ?! Just simply be my follower to get my latest news ! =3= xDD