Like my blogspot via facebook right now !

被我文章感染的你

Your visit is highly appreciated :D

Brilliant words in my mind ★

Eat. Sleep Play. Repeat ( Vacation Mood ON ) xιιaoяaιиy - 10/12/14

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Issue 39 :Do Your Best - xt !! !!!

uhm..yeah :D
what an abnormal day ! don't you think so ?!
as it is toooooo ordinary man !! and freaking bored :D
Xoxo
Ahhaaa , my classmate who went to the hospital ...
Finally back to school TODAY ,
whatever his hand still can't writes ..
As a friends , I'm also in anxiety as I swear !~!~~~
I'm still a caring person okay ?! Don't think that I'm cold-blooded person
Well , my name are no on the duty-list starts from today !
As my predict , most of you will think that's my day , actually it is not really .
Don't know why our Form 3 student having an examination on this July again !!!
OH NO ! I havn't ready yet , you know?!
I scare that I can't passes my exam with flying colour !
Maybe sequela are by my side and stress behind me that makes me in topsy-turvy ...
How can I fight over myself ? how can I win ?!
my confidence was flew away long long ago ...
and the latest exam marks makes me feel down and down ...
and there are many thing are waiting for me to done it !
Arsh !
God bless for me please !
I'm helpless -


btw.. hope that our class will perform well in the advertisment competition !
Do your best and be the best !!!
bxt !!! Cheer up !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>> Your Visit Are Highly Appreciated ~~!! ^^V by - Xiiaorainy Get addicted with my bloggie ?! Just simply be my follower to get my latest news ! =3= xDD