Like my blogspot via facebook right now !

被我文章感染的你

Your visit is highly appreciated :D

Brilliant words in my mind ★

Eat. Sleep Play. Repeat ( Vacation Mood ON ) xιιaoяaιиy - 10/12/14

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Issue 41 : I'm blessed :D


Well , as what you saw. :D
I'm back after the bloody exam !
I viewed my blog and saw there is having some problem ==
Oh no... I'm gonna headache about it.... @O@
There are many joyful affair happened on me when I'm not online ......
Awesome man :P

"He talked to me !
he did it ... ^V^ "

and I'm satisfied about the marks on this July Exam :D
My A's came back by the side of bc , science , moral , sej and geo.
Especially bm and sej !
There were SERIOUS REGRESS last time and hurted me
I wanna to work harder to keep the A's to PMR !
I don't want to fall anymore !

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>> Your Visit Are Highly Appreciated ~~!! ^^V by - Xiiaorainy Get addicted with my bloggie ?! Just simply be my follower to get my latest news ! =3= xDD