Like my blogspot via facebook right now !

被我文章感染的你

Your visit is highly appreciated :D

Brilliant words in my mind ★

Eat. Sleep Play. Repeat ( Vacation Mood ON ) xιιaoяaιиy - 10/12/14

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Issue 23 : It was too late-


Yeeeah , finally updated ! ;D
Sorry for waiting a few days , hehe.
I use english to type this posts , it's okay ??
Xoxo .
- - - - - - - - -
It was too late for me to start study ??
Yes , for maybe.
But I really got read before , trust me okie ??
( but I didn't promiss that It will bear in my mind ) wakakax
- - - - - - - -
Oh well , let's talk about others ,
I had used actually RM8.00 + on the stationary that i need to use at the exam ! ;X
"bankrup jorr lo" sobsob ...
[ naughty's me willing to used your money on buying clothes but not on stationary ]
- - - - - - - -
so , I will stop writting at here ,
see ya next time.

Going to " chiong " for my EXAM jorr ,
bless for me ya ??


END ;

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>> Your Visit Are Highly Appreciated ~~!! ^^V by - Xiiaorainy Get addicted with my bloggie ?! Just simply be my follower to get my latest news ! =3= xDD