Like my blogspot via facebook right now !

被我文章感染的你

Your visit is highly appreciated :D

Brilliant words in my mind ★

Eat. Sleep Play. Repeat ( Vacation Mood ON ) xιιaoяaιиy - 10/12/14

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Issue 24 : What the sucks feelinq ;(


Sigh**
Feeling uncomfortable today =[
Why ?? um.. actually I dunno the reason too !
so that is unreasonable ? -.-" for maybe , hehe!

EXAM KILLS ME !!!
that's what I wants to saids !
Why we need to suffer from this ?? Aiks ~
I hope that my marks would not be drop downn ,
If no .. I will die ==
I got " mempersiasuikan " myself , my family and etc .
LoLs

Oh well , stop writting nonsense ,
I have to back to my "jobs"
that I means is ..

I'm going back to my little chair and kawaii table
to start my revision now ! Pray for me ya !!!
Xoxo. :D




Hope that will not appear at my exam papar


HaHa XD


All THE BEST ;


No comments:

Post a Comment

>>> Your Visit Are Highly Appreciated ~~!! ^^V by - Xiiaorainy Get addicted with my bloggie ?! Just simply be my follower to get my latest news ! =3= xDD